Bed Canopy – Daylite (New Daylite)
Our Most Popular, Premium Hand Made Canopy with the Highest Radio Frequency Blocking Power. Elegant, Decorative, Cotton fabric, designed for the needs of the chemically sensitive. This premium canopy is the most compatible with an electromagnetic hypersensitive (EHS) and or multiple chemical sensitivity (MCS) person.
Effective protection against radio frequency and microwave radiation. Our lightest and most breathable fabric. Fabric also known as Swiss Shield New Daylite.
**If a Custom Bed Canopy is required, please select “Custom Bed Canopy Daylite” (customization fee) and select the Bed Canopy with the closest demension to the custom size desired. Upon check out please enter desired dimensions in the comment section. Price of Bed Canopy will be adjusted depending on size.**
Create your very own Sleep Sanctuary and allow your body to heal:
- Elegant and functional design
- Light weight mesh like appearance allows excellent light transmission
- Sheer breathable polyester knit fabric
- Crease resistant
- Ceiling mount – spacious box design which limits contact and with fabric
- OEKO-Tex Certified as a skin friendly textile and free from harmful substances
- Conductive threads are insulated so no exposed metal, no flaking and no need for grounding
- Canopy has 3 convenient overlapped openings (right, left and foot of bed) for easy entry and easy exit
- Used for shielding sleeping areas, or areas of similar size, from high frequency electromagnetic waves (microwaves)
- May relieve symptoms of electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS)
- Shielding Effectiveness 99.6% or 24 dB @ 1 GHz
- Fabric is designed and manufactured in Switzerland
- Effective shielding for cell towers, cordless phones, security systems, wireless computer gear and more
- Easy care – Washable
Detect, Protect and Verify: Three Steps to Achieving Peace of Mind
|Daylite Canopy Size||
Single Daylite, Double Daylite, Queen Daylite, King Daylite
Bed Canopy: Qty=
- Ceiling mountable: Requires Qty = 3, 7 to 8 foot hardwood dowels, mounting hardware and string for suspension to ceiling (Can be picked up at a local hardware store or a drapery outlet)
- A floor shield is recommended if living space exists below the canopy
- Ensure all openings are closed upon entry
- For best results de-energize all circuits in the ceilings, walls and floors of the sleeping area
- Verify with an AC electric field meter or body voltage meter
|Canopy Size:||Single Bed – 81”L x 45”W x 90”H (206L x 114W x 229H)cm
Double Bed – 81”L x 62”W x 90”H (206L x 157W x 229H)cm
Queen Bed – 86”L x 70”W x 90”H (218L x 177W x 229H)cm
King Bed – 92”L x 90”W x 90”H (234L x 228W x 229H)cm
California King Bed – 92”L x 82”W x 90”H (234L x 208W x 229H)cm
Custom – Call
|Color:||Sheer Netting, White|
|Characteristics:||Washable, colourfast (colorfast), antistatic|
|Care:||Hand wash in cold water, hang to dry|
|Raw Materials:||96% PES, 4% copper/silver|
|Certificates:||MIL-STD 285, NSA 65-6, Öko-Tex Standard 100+1000|
|Shielding Characteristics:||99.6% or 24 dB @ 1 GHz|
Washing and Drying Care
Machine Wash – Gentle Cycle – Cold Water
Iron Without Steam @ 1 Degree
No Chemical Dry Cleaning
Hang To Dry
Do Not Tumble Dry
Regardless of the quality of Swiss Shield® fabrics, it is still important to follow the complete range of safety guidelines which will guarantee that our product will provide you with optimum performance.
- When the Swiss Shield® fabric is installed, its location, quantity and proper installation should be determined by a trained EMF specialist or EMF consultant. This fabric will reflect Radio Frequency Radiation and improper installation can result in increased exposure. Please review our distributors list for qualified personnel.
- In order to ensure optimum screening performance, the specialist or consultant should assess the living space for Radio Frequency “RF” Radiation and AC Electric Fields. Before and after measurements are important to determine the overall effectiveness of the shield. If a specialist is not available in your area then appropriate measuring equipment would be required. Please review our EMF Meter and RF Meter product pages for details.
- Unless otherwise indicated, Swiss Shield® fabrics are surface-insulated to allow to for washing without shielding loss. Be cautious with other fabrics that have exposed metal as this material can rub off, become airborne and cause irritation or health effects. When washed, the shielding effectiveness of fabrics with exposed metal will significantly degrade.
- We do not recommend grounding the fabric because it is not externally conductive. In the event that a ground is applied to the Swiss Shield® fabric, please consult with your local licensed electrician and comply with local electrical codes. For added protection, a connection to a ground fault protected circuit (GFI) can be used.
- Avoid the use of electronic or electrical devices near or under the fabric.
- Unless otherwise indicated, Swiss Shield® fabric is not fire retardant. Use with caution and at your own risk.
- Unless otherwise indicated, Swiss Shield® fabric is intended exclusively for indoor use in dry areas.
- As with all new textile fabric, a “new material” scent may exist. The impact of this scent is dependent on a person’s chemical sensitivity and varies from person to person. This can be resolved by washing the material before installation.
Bed Canopy – NaturellFrom: $1,761.86
Bed Canopy Floor Sheet – NaturellFrom: $257.00
Bed Canopy Floor Sheet – Daylite (New Daylite)From: $195.00
There are no reviews yet.