The NEW IND100 Inductor
For those that desire a different approach to a DNA In Line filter, we can provide a new product which is an inductor which goes between the solar inverter and the power panel connection.
NOTE: DNA no longer supplies these as a complete unit with the Inductor and the enclosure together as a shippable unit. They used to but found it was much cheaper for a client to have their electrician obtain the enclosure, since they would install the unit.Min Qty 2 Required Per System
This provides the ability to use this new product (one unit per phase) with almost any other filter, our suggestion is a RxDNA V2X mounted in a pair configuration or even the Sine Tamer.
DNA Line Inductor
Model: IND100 Single
Size: 12 in X 12 in X 8 in
Environmental Rating: NEMA 1
Material: Powder Coated Steel
Mounting Holdes: 4
Empty Enclosure Certifications: UL Listed and CSA Certified.
- Maximum (Max) Line Voltage: 250 VAC, RMS, 50/60 Hz.
- Nameplate Max Current all IND models: 100 amperes, AC, RMS, 50/60 Hz
- For Filtering Performance, Max current all IND 100 models: 105 amperes AC, RMS, 50/60 Hz.
- For Safety/Overload Max Current all IND 100 models: 150 amperes AC, RMS, 50/60 Hz
- Max wire gauge on internal terminal strip IND100: 2/0 AWG to 6 AWG
- Current Capacity of Internal Wiring: 181 amps RMS
- Current Capacity of Terminal Strip: 150 amps RMS
- Enclosure and All components inside enclosure are UL Listed.